A division of David S. Brown Enterprises, Red Brook Health & Wellness Center is a full service 15,000 sq. ft. public health club located in the Red Brook Corporate District of Owings Mills, Md. We provide everything from group wellness seminars to outdoor fitness challenges and boot camps.
Executive Director / Certified Personal Trainer / Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer & CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
- Nick took over as Director in 2007. Previously he worked for Brick Bodies, in the NFL, and with various MLB, NFL, MLL, NBA, collegiate, and high school athletes.
- Specializes in Strength Training, Conditioning, Corrective Exercise, Mobility, Athletic Development, and Programming.
- Nick enjoys working with the Red Brook Health team to provide the best programs for our clients and members. You’re family, not just a number.
Armand St. Croix
Director of Operations
- ISMA Certified Personal Trainer & CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
- Armand has a BS in Health Service Admin from Towson University & a MS in Administration from Johns Hopkins University
- As our Director of Operations, he has been a part of the Red Brook Health staff for 14 years and in the fitness industry for over 25 years
- Specializes in Strength Training
- Being a positive influence in each client’s life is one of the many things Armand takes pride in.
Certified Personal Trainer / Golf Performance Coach / Personal Training Team Leader
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer & CPR / AED / First Aid Certified
- Steve played collegiate baseball for West Virginia Tech
- Being an avid golfer, he worked as an assistant pro at Country Club of Maryland for 2 years
- Specializes in Personal Training, Golf Performance Training & Swing Instruction, Mobility, Activation, and Kickboxing
- Steve takes pride in helping his clients achieve their goals, both short and long term
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
- Anthony has been in the fitness industry for over 8 years, previously working at the MAC.
- His positive attitude and passion for helping others shines at Red Brook Health
- Ask Anthony about our upcoming social events, competitions, or any of our programs offered.
Registered Yoga Teacher
- Kristen started studying yoga in 1999 and received her RYT 200 in 2006 at the Yoga Center of Columbia
- She completed the 108 Hour Anusara Immersion in 2007 with Moses Brown and Kate Miller at Willow Street Yoga
- In addition to regular practice, to deepen her understanding of how yoga can heal, she’s attended various workshops (e.g., inversions, backbending, meditation, yoga therapy)
- Kristen’s classes are a mix of stretching, breathing, strengthening, balance, body awareness, and fun!
Certified Personal Trainer / Member Relations
- AAAI/ISMA Certified Personal Trainer & CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
- Chavez graduated from Morgan State University in 2014 with a B.S. in Rehabilitative Science/Sports Medicine.
- Joined the Red Brook Health team in 2016
- Specializes in Strength Training, Boot Camps, and Functional Movements.
- Chavez is always motivated to make a difference in his client’s lives. Getting better each day.
Certified SoulBody Barre Instructor
- Certified SoulBody Barre instructor
- A mom of 3, full time medical rep, and former Division 1 collegiate lacrosse athlete at Boston University
- Katie brings a lifetime passion for fitness, nutrition, and staying active.
- Her barre classes are challenging for all fitness levels and bring a great balance to our facility
Certified Personal Trainer / Cardio Barre Instructor
- More Information Coming Soon
Certified Personal Trainer
- More Information Coming Soon